Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Friends Reunited

Lunch with Sarah
I had a phone call from my good friend Sarah today. We hadn't spoken for months, but she's the sort of friend you don't need to speak to everyday to keep the friendship going. No matter how long the gap inbetween, we just pick up where we left off. That's the sign of a true friendship.

We're very similar in personality, if not in looks as she's fair and I'm dark. But we share a passion for our children and shoes, in that order of course! We've both been through hard times and talking about our experiences has brought us closer and made us stronger.

I adore Sarah. I can say absolutely anything to her in the safe knowledge that she'll listen and give me her honest opinion, but never judge. And we always laugh together.

So we're having lunch next week and I can hardly wait. Seeing her is always a tonic.

I Accidentally Bought a Kitchen!
Is what my friend Sam (short for Samantha) said to me this morning. Sam 'accidentally' does a lot of things which is what makes her such a vibrant and interesting character. She has seen a great deal of life and is the queen of complicated relationships, but her sheer gusto sees her through and she is one of the most positive people I know.

Sam doesn't know if the kitchen units will fit, but they were a bargain so what does it matter? She can always cancel later if she needs to. Good for you Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home